FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
We make every effort to provide our customers with products that look the same as the images displayed on our website pages. However please keep in mind that photographs have a difficult time showing exact colors and that the actual color of a product may vary slightly from what is shown in one of our website images. We work hard to update our website descriptions and images as soon as we aware of noticeable variations in our products that customers may find unacceptable.
You can view your AffordaCart subscription information, including copies of your receipts on the Billing page.
Please be aware that this is only possible if you signed up online. In all other cases or if you have any questions related to your sales receipts, you can reach out to our billing team directly through firstname.lastname@example.org.
For a conventional return, to return an item you ordered:
- Go to Your Orders to display your recent orders.
- Choose the order and select Return or Replace Items.
- Select the item you want to return, and select an option from the Reason for return menu.
- Choose how to process your return. If applicable, select to issue a refund or replacement.
For items sold from AffordaCart, you’ll see Submit return request. If you don’t receive a response within two business days, you can submit a claim.
- Select your preferred return method.
- Print your return label and return authorization.Tip: Each return label is assigned to a specific return. To make sure that you receive the correct refund, don’t include items from multiple orders or shipments in the same box.
- Add your return label (if applicable) and package your items for return. Pack your item securely, following the instructions sent to you when you requested your return from the Returns Center.
You can view the status of a return or a refund in Your Orders by selecting View Return/Refund Status next to the relevant order.
To check whether your order has been shipped, you can go to Visit “My Orders” , Find the order, and check the order status.
1. Awaiting Shipment: Seller has not yet shipped it. You may wait for the shipment or contact him/her to get more information.
2. Awaiting Delivery: Seller has shipped the order. You may check the tracking status and wait for the delivery.